Location of Kent Ridge Hill Residences
Kent Ridge Hill Residences location is nestled in the prime District 5 , formerly Vista Park Condo. Situated at South Buona Vista Road and is yet to undergo massive transformation according to Oxley holdings management. The Pasir Panjang area is a exclusive serene location with high potential high side value enclaves with bungalows and condominiums. Many expatriates and well-heeled Singaporeans live in this region.
Residents in the Kent Ridge Hill Residences Condo can access all parts of Singapore thanks to the development’s well connectivity. Proximity to Pasir Panjang & Kent Ridge Hill MRT. Along South Buona Vista Road and Jalan Mat Jambol, Kent Ridge Hill Residences where it leads you to the main Pasir Panjang Road. It is also at the exact junction of the underground Pasir Panjang MRT Station for non-driving individual’s convenience.
Driving to the Central Business District (CBD) takes about 20 minutes while Orchard Shopping District is an 13 minutes drive. Accessing various parts of the island via road is a breeze since residents can link to the Pan Island Expressway
Malay words pasir panjang literally mean “long sand”, a reference to the long, sandy beach that stretched along the coast. Pasir Panjang is known as hong heng sua in Hokkien, meaning “Hong Heng’s plantation”.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a stone’s throw from the Pasir Panjang MRT and bus stations, offering ease of travelling for the residents. Pasir Panjang MRT station (DT7) is an underground station on the Circle Line.
- Nature Reserves & Parks. The Kent Ridge Hill location is in the vicinity of one of the longest string of parks in Singapore: the Southern Ridges Green belt, that extends from Kent Ridge Park, to HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Mount Faber Park. Further south, we have the Labrador Nature Reserve and Coastal Walk.
- Accessibility. Quick access to other parts of Singapore is provided via West Coast Highway, that joins the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
For residents who commute by MRT, Sixth Avenue MRT is on the Downtown Line that travels along prominent areas such as the UNESCO site Botanic Gardens, Little India, Suntec City, Marina Bay, Chinatown, Fort Canning, Ubi, Tampines, and Expo. It is well connected to the all other MRT Lines. The Downtown Lines links to North-South Line at Newton Station; The Circle Line at Botanic Gardens Station; North East Line at Little India Station; and East West Line at Bugis Station.
The Pan Island Expressway is only minutes drive away and it extends along the length of the island, connecting Tuas in the west to Singapore Changi Airport in the east.
- Panjang Pasir MRT & Kent Ridge MRT
- Pan Island Expressway
- Bus Stop
Within Walking Distance
- National University of Singapore
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary and Secondary)
- Pei Tong Primary School
- Japanese schools
- NUS High School of Mathematics and Science
- Nan Hua High School,
- ISS International School (Preston campus)
- United World College
- Harbour Front Shopping Centre
- Vivo City
- Southern Ridges Green Belt (One of the longest link green park from Kent Ridge Park, to HortPark, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Mount Faber Park. Further south, we have the Labrador Nature Reserve and Coastal Walk)